Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Super Busy

The family and I have been super busy over the last week because of the moving process. Everything we own is packed into boxes now and the movers are coming tomorrow to take it all away. Then it is just a few days of cleaning the house and turning in the keys and that will be one less thing to worry about. Also got my car back today from the body shop. My advice is to never wreck a Suzuki if you own one. They had to fly parts in from Korea to fix mine. At least it is all done after having a rental for almost a month. We are staying at the in-laws now and things are going better than I thought. We have been busy as heck the last week but next week we should actually get to settle down a little bit. That is enough rambling for tonight though. Have a great week everyone.
Showing off my retired beard progress

No comments:

Post a Comment