Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 13

I know that it is early (before noon) to post my blog for the day but I have already been a man about town. My mother's car would not start this morning so I gave her a ride to work and then took Kyrie to school. After that I went to the VA hospital pharmacy and got my prescription filled. Today is an early out day for the Augusta schools so I need to pick Kyrie up in a little bit and then I have an appointment at the social security office at one this afternoon. I am sure that it will be exhausting and I have to bring a whole backpack full of records and papers.

My photo for the day was taken in the middle of the street in front of the house. I tried to get a little of the snow in the background so you can see what it is like here a day after a big snow storm. I hope that you all are having a wonderful Friday and I want to thank you for reading this. Comments are always welcome and I promise to respond to them. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment