Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4

I went out and about the town today with the wife and my youngest daughter. We didn't do much, just to A.C. Moore to get some poster board for a background and to do some grocery shopping. Speaking of which I think the clerk at the grocery store paid us to shop there today. We paid for our groceries with cash and debit card. Once we swiped the card she gave us the cash back and the wife and I looked at each other and asked her if she was sure. She said she was and we left the store wondering what had just happened. Rebecca checked the bank account from her phone and realized that the clerk had only charged our account the difference and not the whole amount. In this day and age I will take every break I can get. Have a great night everyone and support your local grocery store, they might just return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment